The early childhood school program addresses all domains of child development and learning, including spiritual, intellectual, social, emotional and physical growth. The curriculum, teaching strategies, and environment reflect research-based knowledge about the way children develop and learn. The school provides a safe, positive learning environment in which children can experience the wonder of God’s world through developmentally appropriate activities.
Early childhood programs that are exempt from licensing under FS402.316 shall be subject to these standards.
The Early Childhood Program successfully demonstrates compliance with the Early Childhood Health and Safety Standards as evidenced by an up-to-date inspection by CSF using the EC-1 Checklist or by regular state inspections for schools operating in home-rule counties, state-licensed schools, or school participating in School Readiness.
The Early Childhood Program, in implementing the curriculum, utilizes developmentally-appropriate practices which address each individual child’s spiritual, social, emotional, physical, and academic growth.
The Early Childhood Program ensures that the children’s progress is measured through the use of a variety of developmentally-appropriate assessment techniques and reported with supporting documentation.
The Early Childhood Program initiates, develops, and maintains a partnership with parents through an ongoing system of communication including conferences, parent involvement, training, and referrals to community resources.
- Why Accreditation?
- Biblical Principles for Accreditation
- The CSF Accreditation Process
- Collaborative Accreditation
- Early Childhood Exemption
Strands & Standards
- #1. Clear Purpose
- #2. School Effectiveness & Improvement
- #3. Leadership & Governance
- #4. Teaching & Learning
- #5. Assessment
- #6. Documenting Resources & Systems
- #7. Early Childhood
- Goals for the Master In-Service Plan
- MIP Policies & Procedures
- Florida State Board of Education Rules
- In loving memory, Kenneth Paul Wackes, 1939–2018 Apr 10th, 2018
- Trump’s Cabinet holds a weekly Bible study group Apr 12th, 2018
- Whither school libraries? Jan 5th, 2018
- Gunman targets California school; are you prepared? Dec 21st, 2017
- The crucial necessity of evaluating the school head Oct 24th, 2017
- John Adams’ vision for America’s schools Jun 8th, 2017
- For curriculum planning, begin with the end in mind Apr 11th, 2017
- Tax Reform impact Jan 26th, 2018
- FAANS advocacy results 2016 Jan 26th, 2017
- “Changes afoot” at the Florida High School Athletic Association Oct 26th, 2016
- Some ramifications of HB 837 Oct 24th, 2016