At Real Life Christian Academy, every aspect of our program is designed to help students achieve their dreams, pursue their passions and change the world. Our reputation for academic excellence has attracted families to the Academy for more than thirty five years. With educations programs that help students gain the critical skills for life success, we provide a safe, wholesome environment for preschool-12th grade students to discover their God-given potential.
Academics are a priority, but we also believe that a well-rounded student needs more than classroom instruction. We offer a variety of opportunities for students to engage in arts, music, physical education, and language classes coupled with after school activities which all help to broaden the mind, deepen relationships and build the character of our students.
Staff & Students
Full-time Faculty & Administration
Part-time Faculty & Administration
Part-Day Early Childhood 45
Full-Day Early Childhood 7
Grades 1-5 199
Grades 6-8 180
Grades 9-12 140
Enrollment totals include
these special programs:
VPK Students 12
McKay Students 33
Fla Corporate Tax Students 173
School’s Job Opportunities
Posted June 5th, 2018
Reporting directly to the Head of School, the Division Director is responsible for all aspects of establishing and operating his/her respective division. Each principal/division head is charged with the comprehensive responsibility for all activities involving students and faculty in their respective divisions. Their specific responsibilities include the following:
• To maintain congruency between the school’s board-approved mission statement and all activities of that division.
• To act as the educational leader of the school division, responsible for its day-to-day operation; to direct the activities of the members of the school instructional program and the non-instructional staff in the performance of their duties.
• To function as the chief articulator of that division’s programs, expectations, behavioral guidelines, and other information necessary to ensure that all constituencies are fully informed consistent with their individual roles.
• To observe, supervise, and help evaluate the faculty in the development and implementation of the curriculum; to supervise the teaching process, and to review and evaluate the academic programs.
• To lead academic and non-academic initiatives as needed in the articulation of the school mission, school goals, department goals, course objectives, materials, methods and means of assessment.
• To provide an orderly, controlled environment in which learning can take place, a school climate which is supportive and which reflects high morale.
• To be aware of the educational, physical, social, and psychological needs of the members of our school community and to develop plans for meeting these needs.
• To oversee and direct the activities of the department chairs, the sponsors of various student organizations and activities, and faculty committees.
• To ensure compliance with legal requirements of government regulations and agencies; to maintain the educational standards established by the State of Florida and by those agencies that examine and accredit the school.
• To make recommendations to the head of school regarding the hiring and retention, and the assignment of faculty.
• To establish programs for the orientation of new teachers, for in-service training of all teachers, and for the evaluation of classroom teachers, to ensure that teachers are familiar with and adhere to school policies in all areas of the school operation.
• To strive for unity, harmony, and cooperation through tact, helpfulness, respect, and a recognition of individual differences and the special abilities and strengths of each teacher.
• To conduct regular meetings with faculty which will deal both with routine school matters and with the stimulating exchange of ideas on issues of educational/philosophical interest and concern.
• To oversee the coordination of the co-curricular and extra-curricular activity programs of the school; to, as directed, lead the planning or assist in the planning and the presentation of school assemblies and programs; to assist in maintaining a comprehensive calendar of school events; to keep the entire school community informed of various school programs and activities.
• To provide for the academic guidance of students; to maintain complete academic records on all students; to oversee the grading and the reporting of standards and methods used by teachers in measuring student achievement.
• To be responsible for establishing guidelines for proper student conduct and dress; to maintain student discipline consonant with school policies; to monitor students’ adherence to established school rules; to maintain accurate records of student attendance and citizenship.
• To be a visible presence in all areas of the school; to work toward a resolution of all problems – both routine and unique – as they arise; to keep the head of school informed of the general programs, activities, and problems of the school.
• To establish and maintain active communication and positive relationships with the school’s parent community.
• To prepare a master school class schedule and to assign teachers and students to classes and other obligations.
• To serve as a consultant to teachers in matters of classroom management, teaching methods, and general school procedures.
• To assist in the admission process for the testing, interviewing, and evaluating of applicants for enrollment.
• To perform other duties as assigned by the head of school.
• To support the school and its leadership.
• Must be a committed follower of Jesus Christ and be willing to articulate his/her faith.
• This position requires a minimum of 3 years experience as a leader in the field of education.
• Must possess a Master’s Degree in Educational Leadership or educational equivalent.
• The successful individual will be a strong, collaborative leader with a solid work ethic, possess a passion for teaching children, and have the ability to function as an educational leader.
• Must be flexible and possess a clear vision of excellence in education.
• Must embrace the Mission and Core Values of Real Life Christian Academy.
1501 Steve's Road
Clermont, FL 34711