October 11th, 2019
Summit Christian School seeks a dynamic Administrative Assistant to assist the Head of School. The ideal candidate must have a consistent, professional demeanor and be highly organized, creative, and enjoy working in a fast-paced, collaborative environment, while maintaining high levels of confidentiality regarding personnel, student, and financial information. He or she should model a deep, Biblical faith and reliance on Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior through community, parent, and staff interpersonal relationships, and maintain membership (in good standing) in a Bible-believing church. A successful candidate will possess strong administrative, organizational, written and verbal communication skills, as well as the ability to maintain a realistic balance among multiple priorities.
The ideal candidate must possess knowledge and demonstrate skills in the following areas:
• A combination of education and experience, either a Bachelor’s degree in an applicable field and 3+ years experience, or an effective example of applicable education and experience
• Technologically savvy, particularly with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Publisher
• Ability to create, schedule, and post Facebook updates, events, and ad campaigns
• Very strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with stakeholders, including staff, board members, external partners, and donors
• Certified in CPR and First Aid or obtain within 2 months of employment