Summit Christian School’s mission is to partner with parents by assisting them with their Biblical responsibility to train their children, and by providing excellent instruction in the classroom that is consistent with Biblical truth. Summit Christian School offers grades pre-school through 8th grade and is a ministry of Westminster Presbyterian Church, PCA. We are a unique school family that serves a broad community of faith.
Staff & Students
Full-time Faculty & Administration
Part-time Faculty & Administration
Part-Day Early Childhood 11
Grades 1-5 52
Grades 6-8 24
Enrollment totals include
these special programs:
Fla Corporate Tax Students
School’s Job Opportunities
March 12th, 2020
Middle School Math Teacher
1. Reflect the purpose of the School, which is to honor Christ in every class and in every activity. Teachers are expected to integrate biblical principles and the Christian philosophy of education throughout the curriculum and activities.
2. Lead students to a realization of their value in Christ.
3. Cooperate with the administration in implementing all policies, procedures, and directives governing the operation of the School.
4. Teach classes as assigned following prescribed scope and sequence as scheduled by the administrator.
5. Keep proper discipline in the classroom and on the school premises and create a good learning environment.
6. Plan broadly through the use of semester and quarterly plans and objectives, and more currently through the lesson planning.
7. Utilize valid best practices to achieve curriculum goals within the framework of the school’s philosophy.
8. Employ a variety of instructional aids, methods, and materials that will provide for creative teaching to reach the whole child: spiritual, mental, physical, social, and emotional.
9. Assess the learning of students on a regular basis and provide progress reports as required.
10. Keep students, parents, and the administration adequately informed of progress or deficiencies.
11. Recognize the need for good public relations and represent the School in a favorable and professional manner to the school’s constituency and the general public.
12. Develop and maintain rapport with students, parents, and staff by treating others with friendliness, dignity, and consideration.
13. Follow the Matthew 18 principle in dealing with conflict with students, parents, staff, and administration.
14. Attend school functions including, but not limited to: spring musical, awards, band and/or choir concerts, Christmas plays, dramas, and graduations.
15. Know and respond appropriately to the procedures for dealing with issues of an emergency nature.
9065 Ligon Ct.
Fort Myers, FL 33908
Phone: (239) 482-7007
Fax: (239) 481-9617