By Ken Wackes March 2017
Numerous sources have noted that devout Christians make up a large percentage of Trump’s cabinet picks. And while no one source will vouch for the validity of each person’s degree of “devoutness,” the indicators are hopeful. They include deacons, home Bible-study leaders, elders, and Sunday School teachers.
Transformational Education is embodied in the appointment of Betsy DeVos—she was educated in CSI-member schools from K5 through college.
- Ben Carson, Secretary of Housing and Urban Development
- Betsy DeVos, Education Secretary
- Nikki Haley, UN Ambassador
- Mike Pence, Vice President-Elect
- Rick Perry, Dept. of Energy
- Mike Pompeo, CIA Director
- Tom Price, Health and Human Services Secretary
- Reince Priebus, Chief of Staff
- Scott Pruitt, EPA Director
- Jeff Sessions, Attorney General
- Rex Tillerson, Secretary of State
See “Nine Members of Trump’s Cabinet Identify as Christians” at christianheadlines.com.